In according to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, Sitecne Engineering S.r.l. in its function of Data Controller, notify that: all the data that are spontaneously provided by the Job Applicants will be processed exclusively for the purposes of hiring and evaluating personnel; these data will be handled and processed in compliance with the requests of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in accordance with the procedures explained in following detailed points.
DATA COLLECTION METHOD
The data will be collected through compilation by the Data Subjects of the form fields and attachment of their own Curriculum Vitae in the website ‘Job’ section. As for the Article 4(1)(d)(e) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 the data subject is asked not to provide:
- “sensitive data”: personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life.
- “judicial data”: personal data disclosing the measures referred to in Section 3(1), letters a) to o) and r) to u), of Presidential Decree no. 313 of 14 November 2002 concerning the criminal record office, the register of offence-related administrative sanctions and the relevant current charges, or the status of being either defendant or the subject of investigations pursuant to Sections 60 and 61 of the Criminal Procedure Code
Provision of personal data by the data subject, attachment of his or her curriculum vitae, and consent to the processing of these data are optional. However, if authorization is not granted for collection of the personal data, we will be unable to carry out the employee hiring and evaluation activities.
The purpose of our data collection is explained in the ‘Processing Data Method’ section.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data are processed exclusively for the purpose of searching for, hiring, and evaluating candidates.
The data shall always be processed according to logics that are strictly related to the indicated purposes and according to procedures that guarantee the security and privacy of those data, in compliance with Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
- 1. Personal data undergoing processing shall be:
- a) processed lawfully and fairly;
- b) collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in further processing operations in a way that is not inconsistent with said purposes;
- c) accurate and, when necessary, kept up to date;
- d) relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- e) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- 2. Any personal data that is processed in breach of the relevant provisions concerning the processing of personal data may not be used.
The data shall be processed using electronic and/or web-based systems by the Data Controller or by third parties that provide specific services or perform activities that are connected, instrumental, or in support of the procedures and purposes for which you provided your data. if authorization is not granted for processing of the personal data, we will be unable to carry out the employee hiring and evaluation activities
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
- 1. The data subject as well as any entity from whom or which personal data are collected shall be preliminarily informed, either orally or in writing, as to:
- a) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data are intended;
- b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data;
- c) the consequences if (s)he fails to reply;
- d) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the data may be communicated, or who/which may get to know the data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
- e) the rights as per Section 7;
- f) the identification data concerning the data controller and, where designated, the data controller’s representative in the State’s territory pursuant to Section 5 and the data processor. If several data processors have been designated by the data controller, at least one among them shall be referred to and either the site on the communications network or the mechanisms for easily accessing the updated list of data processors shall be specified. If a data processor has been designated to provide responses to data subjects in case the rights as per Section 7 are exercised, such data processor shall be referred to.
- The information as per paragraph 1 shall also contain the items referred to in specific provisions of this Code and may fail to include certain items if the latter are already known to the entity providing the data or their knowledge may concretely impair supervisory or control activities carried out by public bodies for purposes related to defence or State security, or else for the prevention, suppression or detection of offences.
- The Garante may issue a provision to set out simplified information arrangements as regards, in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
- Whenever the personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information as per paragraph 1, also including the categories of processed data, shall be provided to the data subject at the time of recording such data or, if their communication is envisaged, no later than when the data are first communicated.
- Paragraph 4 shall not apply
- a) if the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by a law, regulations or Community legislation;
- b) if the data are processed either for carrying out the investigations by defence counsel as per Act no. 397 of 07.12.2000 or to establish or defend a legal claim, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
- c) if the provision of information to the data subject involves an effort that is declared by the Garante to be manifestly disproportionate compared with the right to be protected, in which case the Garante shall lay down suitable measures, if any, or if it proves impossible in the opinion of the Garante.
The requests made pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org